- What are cookies and what are they used for?
Cookies are text files that are installed on the device you are using to access the Webpage. They store and automatically send information to our server while you are using it.
Cookies do not damage devices or slow down their performance. Furthermore, you can allow, block, or delete cookies installed on your computer through your browser settings. Rejecting, blocking, or deleting Cookies could affect the operation of the Service.
In general, these technologies can serve a wide range of purposes, such as recognising the User or obtaining information about their browsing habits to customise the way content is displayed to them. The specific uses we make of these technologies are described below.
- What types of Cookies does the Webpage use and what is their purpose?
Through the Webpage, LOOM processes different types of Cookies.
Cookies can be divided into the following categories, depending on the period of time they are active:
- Session cookies: These cookies are designed to compile and store data while the user is accessing a webpage. They are usually used to store information that is only kept for as long as the service requested by the user is being provided, on a single occasion.
- Persistent Cookies: In these types of cookies, data remain stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed for a period of time defined by the provider of the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years.
Furthermore, depending on the purpose for which the data obtained are processed and the entity responsible for managing them, the Webpage might contain the following Cookies:
Please note that certain third-party cookies are installed on your equipment by the service Google Analytics. Specifically, Google Analytics installs third-party statistics cookies that allow LOOM to have useful data to improve our page, such as the number of visits received or the hours of highest traffic.
If you do not wish to receive third-party cookies, you must set up your browser settings to reject them, as indicated below.
- How can Cookies be deleted or disabled?
- Google Chrome:
- Mozilla Firefox:
- Internet Explorer:
- Safari (IOS):
- Microsoft Edge:
- Updates and changes to the Privacy and Cookies Policy
We might modify the information contained in this Privacy and Cookies Policy whenever we see fit or as required in accordance with new interpretations reached by the competent regulatory body, judges, or Courts. Therefore, Users are asked to regularly check this Policy, which is always available on the Webpage footer.
Any significant changes made to this Privacy and Cookies Policy will be duly communicated (either through an information banner displayed when accessing the Webpage or by e-mailing registered Users).
- Contact LOOM
If you have any questions you wish to ask LOOM about our Cookies Policy, please write to our Data Protection Officer (Delegado de Protección de Datos) at Paseo de la Castellana, 257, 28046, Madrid (Spain), or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
© 2021 Innovación Colaborativa S.L. All rights reserved.